July 27, 2014

August Wishlist

July 27, 2014


The month of August is right around the corner and there are some great exciting things happening in the upcoming weeks which I will talk about later on in the blog. Meanwhile here is my wishlist for August:

1. I've been needing a new pair of Converse since forever. My current Converse are navy blue but I think it's time to change things up a bit and go for a crisp white color. Plus my navy pair is so old; I think I've had them since I was in high school. 

2. Okay major coveting with this Rebecca Minkoff bag. I want it so bad but I keep searching and waiting for it to go on sale. The original price is not super expensive but they always have Rebecca Minkoff sales in sites like Gilt or Nordstrom. I just have to keep an eye out for it. 

3. When I was in high school and college organization saved my life. Planners were crucial for me to stay on top of deadlines and assignments. Although I'm not in school anymore this cute planner can come in handy once in a while. It comes with fun quotes, ideas, stickers and an inside pocket for paper notes. 

4. One of my favorite things is to try out new beauty products. If it's considered a cult favorite among celebs then it makes me want to try it even more. Enter model Chrissy Teigen who recently share with Us Weekly what is currently inside of her bag. And of course this all purpose cream was among her essentials. Apparently this super rich cream can be used as a moisturizer, cleanser, and to tame flyaways. Score!

5. Jenny Mollen is seriously one of my girl crushes. She is hilarious and I love following her own Instagram. Warning: she can be a little raunchy but nonetheless tasteful. Her new book is one that I definitely have to pick up soon.

6. Saw this cute tee online and thought it was adorable. Who doesn't like unicorns?

What items are on your wishlist for August?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Five Twenty One © 2014