September 22, 2014

Olay Fresh Effects: Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer

September 22, 2014

As someone whose skin is always changing it is hard to find a good moisturizer. In the summer my skin can be oily but in the winter it can get dry. I read on Teen Vogue that gel moisturizers can be great for oily skin and they recommended Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer.

This gel moisturizer comes in a super handy jar but surprisingly the gel doesn't feel like gel, but instead a very soft lotion. After cleansing I applied this all over my face and neck. The gel dries quickly therefore letting you apply makeup right after. My skin felt smooth and hydrated afterwards.

I do suggest applying a small amount. The first time I applied it to my face I added too much and my skin felt greasy, so a little goes a long way with this product. However, after learning to apply the perfect amount, my skin did feel less oily and even brighter. This is great for dull skin that needs a little pick me up. With its subtle honeysuckle and white tea scent, it will give you a cooling sensation that instantly wakes you up and makes you feel refreshed.



What's your favorite moisturizer? Make sure to keep up with my latest posts by following me on Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Five Twenty One © 2014