September 2, 2014

Paris Photo Diary

September 2, 2014

If you follow me on Instagram then you already know that I went on a very exciting trip to Paris and London. We were overseas for one week and loved every minute of it. Paris is such a beautiful and sophisticated city. There were so many exciting sights to see and to take photos of. We arrived to Paris in the late afternoon and couldn't wait to explore the city. 

After a small nap (we were exhausted) we headed out into the night to see what Paris had to offer. We checked out a restaurant called Hippopotamus and I had the best burger ever! Later we walked through the deserted streets. Around midnight you see very few people outside unlike New York City. 

We walked through those famous bridges with the locks, took some pictures of Notre Dame (which looks more beautiful at night), and we got a glimpse of a lit up Eiffel Tower. The highlight of the trip was going to the top of the Eiffel Tower. The view is simply breathtaking! Seeing all of Paris from that altitude was amazing. I definitely recommend going to the top to anyone who is visiting. 

Another great moment was seeing the Arc de Triomphe. Getting there was great since we passed by so many shopping stores including Abercrombie and Fitch Paris. Before you enter the store you walk through this very pretty garden. It was lovely! But seeing the Arc was fantastic. You could see everyone trying to get their best shot of it. We also visited the Musee du Louvre where Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is located. There were so many people surrounding the painting. It was crazy! I'm not a big fan of museums but I'm glad I got the chance to check it out. When in Paris...

Everyone in Paris was very nice. We were constantly being greeted in the hotels and restaurants we visited. I thought it was going to be difficult communicating because of the language barrier but surprisingly most people spoke some English and even Spanish too. Phew! I like to think I picked up some French during my short stay. Check out my Paris photo diary below and stay tuned for my London photos soon. Au revoir!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Five Twenty One © 2014