September 26, 2014

Zara Mid Rise Skinny Jeans

September 26, 2014

A couple of weeks ago I stopped by Zara to do a little shopping. After trying some tops, the only thing that I completely fell in love with were these jeans. So pretty! I've been wanting a pair of Zara jeans for a while. I kept hearing good things about them especially on how great they fit. Plus, bloggers are always raving about their jeans too. I tried them on and they really do fit great!

These jeans are mid rise skinny in a medium wash. This pair and other pairs that Zara sells remind me of Rag and Bone jeans. I think they have a similar aesthetic but Zara is obviously much lower in price. Win! I can't wait to wear these jeans. I'll definitely wear them with my favorite go-to outfit — a tee, a blazer, and a pair of flats. Maybe I'll add a hat to the mix too. These jeans will be perfect for fall and I know I'll definitely be wearing them all season long.




Where do you buy your favorite jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Five Twenty One © 2014