November 30, 2014

Lisa Kudrow's Dos and Don'ts

November 30, 2014

While reading my December issue of Glamour I was so excited to see Lisa Kudrow reveal her Dos and Don'ts. My love for Lisa began while watching Friends — my favorite TV show. I love Phoebe's quirkiness and how she never takes herself too seriously. (Cue the episode when she jogs with Rachel). I think there is a little bit of a Phoebe in all of us. I love what she says about not trying Botox and her friendship with Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston.

I am also loving Lisa in HBO's The Comeback. I remember when this show premiered ten years ago and thinking that a show like this had never been done before. But now the show is back and Valerie Cherish is causing mayhem in Hollywood. Can't wait to see what kind of situations she gets herself into in this season. Take a look at Lisa in Glamour above.

Are you watching The Comeback?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Five Twenty One © 2014