March 27, 2015

My Favorite Links of the Week

March 27, 2015

Happy Friday! How was your week? Those palm trees are really giving me summer vibes. The weather has been dreary here in New York with lots of showers. I guess it really is springtime. FYI Bloomingdale's is having a friends and family sale where you can get 25% off on most items. Before you begin shopping check out my favorite links of the week below:

1. White Out ~ Gal Meets Glam

2. My Tips for Managing Stress, by Lindsay Ellingson ~ Byrdie

3. Top Shelf: Aurora James, Creative Director, Brother Vellies ~ Into the Gloss

4. Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About the Lipstick J.Crew Models Wear ~ Lipstick

5. What I’ve Learned During My First Year Of Post-Grad Life ~ Lovelyish

6. Gucci Make-Up ~ Floortjeloves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Five Twenty One © 2014