May 8, 2015

My Favorite Links of the Week

May 8, 2015
Photo via: Vivaluxury
Happy Friday! This week I tried catching up on my favorite blogs. My Bloglovin feed was insane! I missed so many good posts since my trip to San Antonio. I've seen a lot of great spring outfit inspiration that I hope to incorporate in my style soon. I'm in serious need of some shopping though. Zara here I come! Check out my favorite links of the week below:

1. 30 Fresh Ways To Wear White Jeans ~ Le Fashion

2. Blue Jean Baby ~ Vivaluxury

3. 6 Breakfast Toast Recipes to Keep You Full Until Lunchtime ~ Byrdie

4. Kourtney Kardashian On Keeping Up With Three Kids ~ Harper's Bazaar

5. Flowers & Coffee ~ Gal Meets Glam

6. Paige, Paige ~ Sincerely, Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Five Twenty One © 2014