May 21, 2015

New In: Loeffler Randall Espadrilles

May 21, 2015
Loeffler Randall Espadrilles

Something that I've been doing lately is shopping sample sales in NYC. While I was interning at O, The Oprah Magazine my friend Rebecca and I would go to sample sales after leaving the office for the day. So far we've shopped sample sales from Rebecca Minkoff, J.Crew and Madewell, Baublebar, and most recently Loeffler Randall.

The Loeffler Randall Spring 2015 sale happened in Soho last week. A lot of people came out for the sale and we stood in line for maybe 20 to 30 minutes. Once we made our way inside all of the shoes were nicely packaged in plastic bags and hanging on racks. A misconception about sample sales is that they're disorganized or too crowded. So far from the few sample sales I've attended everything has been organized and not filled with crazy shoppers.

I've never owned a pair of Loeffler Randall shoes so I was super excited to find something that I would love. I ended up finding these really cute espadrilles and once I tried them on I was obsessed. They are the comfiest pair of shoes I think I've ever worn. That's one of the things I look for when shopping for shoes — comfort. And these espadrilles were not only cute and comfy but I got them at an awesome price...around 60% off!

I'm definitely looking forward to shopping more shoes from this brand and I can't wait to wear these bad boys soon. Plus I have good news: The Mara Cap-Toe Espadrille is currently on sale online at Loeffler Randall.

Have you tried a pair of Loeffler Randall shoes? Any fans of sample sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Five Twenty One © 2014