July 6, 2015

New In: Longchamp Le Pliage Small Tote

July 6, 2015
Longchamp

My love for Longchamp bags started in college. I wanted to look more grown-up and stylish so I opted for a tote. The large Longchamp Le Pliage tote is the perfect bag for a college student. You can fit so many things inside and it is very durable. I used mines non-stop during my last three years in college and just recently the zipper started becoming a little complicated.

If you live in NYC you will definitely see several women wearing one of these bags. They are very popular but for good reason. Also the large version is the best tote for traveling. Plus these bags won't make a hole in your wallet! My sister also loves the Le Pliage collection so between her and myself we have several of these bags ranging from small, medium, and large sizes, and different colors. One of the perks of having an older sister? Sharing is caring!

During our recent trip to Macy's in Herald Square my sister and I had to stop by the Longchamp shop to check out their new colors. To my surprise all of their summer colors were currently on sale and I obviously couldn't control myself. I bought the small Le Pliage in the color bubblegum pink. It's the prettiest and girliest color. This mini bag is perfect to carry just the essentials but I feel that I can fit even more stuff inside. This bag is my own personal treat for my birthday, which was back in May, (late I know!) and I can't wait to start wearing it.


Longchamp Le Pliage Bubblegum Pink


Any Longchamp fans? What's your favorite bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Five Twenty One © 2014